Mitsubishi Electric is a leading global manufacturer of air conditioning, ventilation and renewable solutions, with an advanced range of products and services designed to help meet the need for energy efficient comfort in buildings, both now and into the future.
The Mitsubishi Electric Partner Programme has been devised to forge a strong link with partners within the industry to ensure customers receive the highest level of installation and after sales care.
As one of Mitsubishi Electric’s Partners, we adhere to the strict guidelines set out by the Partner Programme. Such as standards for installation, commissioning and maintenance, and the quality of staff and training – all designed to deliver an assured, uniform and professional service on which you can rely.
Benefits include an extended warranty on air conditioning equipment, and the financial peace of mind that you are dealing with an approved and dedicated partner that will provide full support throughout the entire life-cycle of your air conditioning systems.
Partners receive priority technical back-up from Mitsubishi Electric, meaning we are able to contact technical support whenever required to ensure that installation, commissioning, maintenance and repairs go as smoothly as possible regardless of any issues that may arise.
- Include a link to the website www.livingenvironmentalsystems.mitsubishielectric.co.uk
- Keep up to date with the latest relevant industry news and comment www.melnews.mitsubishielectric.co.uk
- Case for replace http://replace.mitsubishielectric.co.uk/
- Audit tool http://airconditioning.mitsubishielectric.co.uk/AuditTool/Pages/default.aspx
- Recycling Programme http://airconditioning.mitsubishielectric.co.uk/AuditTool/Pages/End-Of-Life.aspx
- Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/mitsubishielectric2/videos